RULES AND REGULATION
1. Student will observe and maintain strict discipline in and college premises and in the hostels. Ragging is prohibited in any form,
college observes Zero Tolerance Policy.
2. Student will take notice of all instruction/direction so placed on daily notice board
3. Every student will have to take permission from the Principal or concerned teacher while going on leave.4. In case, any student is sick, he /she must produce Medical certificate along with leave application. 5. If any student is found responsible for any damage and/or mishandling of instruments, apparatus, furniture, fixture and electrical installation etc. In S.S.M Institute of Paramedical and Allied Sciences, as per the decision of the Principal/Management. 6. He students will use and conserve movable, immovable properties of the college and if any damages are caused by attributable involution or negligence he/she will have to pay the full cost and compensation, as per the decision of the Principal/Management 7. The student will maintain at least 75% attendance in theory classes and practical, both separately of each subject during every academic session till the completion of the course. 8. The student will be regular in attendance, sincere in studies and the assignment given to them. 9. Filling up of the application form, payment of college and/or university fee will not entitle the student to appear in the examination. 10. Principal/management of S.S.M Institute of Paramedical and Allied Sciences will be authorized to debar any student from appearing in the University Examination for any of the following reasons and/or any other reason not mentioned herein.
- Less than 75% attendance
- Unsatisfactory progress at Internal/ Sessional Examinations
- Non-Submission and/or unsatisfactory of practical record
- Bad conduct and unruly behaviour.
The state-of-the-art infrastructure provides the perfect ambience for learning at SSMIPAS. An aesthetically soothing building, spacious and well ventilated classrooms with audio-visual aids, modern laboratories with all imported equipment and a seminar hall with OHP system are its forte.
It includes spacious, well ventilated class rooms. All rooms are equipped with comfortable sitting facilities and as well as adequate teaching aids like black board, display board; seating capacity of each room is sixty students.
The institute has different laboratories. All these laboratories will be well equipped not only as per Indian Paramedical Council norms but will be of International Standards.
To enhance the knowledge base of our students we have a central library well acquainted with more than 600 Medical books as well as a supportive library for enhanced learning. It can accommodate as many of the students at a time for reference study and reading purpose. In order to help our students acquainting updated status of the medical world we have a very sound and updated collection of current medical, ECG and radiology books.
The highly modernized computer lab has been developed in the institute only for the students.
The electricity and water supply is constant around the clock. Electricity failure, if any, is managed with generator. The institute has power generator of 5 KVA to ensure uninterrupted power supply. RO drinking water through Aqua guards and water coolers.