Our vision is to play a leading role in shaping quality students and to spread knowledge through the expertise of modern education in the field of paramedics.
To achieve its basic mission college has set the following aims and objectives:
- To educate and train paramedical staff as per the requirements of Health Care Centres / Institutions.
- To impart job oriented professional education to the youths of the country.
- To set up advanced institution in the field of health care so as to provide standardized education in distant areas.
- To train the students in such a way so that after passing they should be capable of handling their problems of business efficiently.
- To develop entrepreneurs as well as civilized citizens who can devote themselves for the upliftment of the nation.
- To impart education to the economically weaker section.
- To excel in health care field for the betterment of society and national all together.
Meet with our People From the help desk
(Mrs. Sarita Singh)
The objective of establishing college of Para-Medical sciences in Aurangabad-the city of Dev temples is to provide Medicare services to the humanity especially the ailing human beings.